Resources - PLSB
PLSBInformation: overview, how to apply and contact, regarding the Public Library Board Operating Grants.
Public library board survey and annual report information
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Library Education in Alberta
- Library Organizations
- Library Board Basics Workshops
- Public library board development - overview
- Public library boards - other legislation
- Public library board policies
- Public library board bylaws
- Public library board - Plan of service
- Planning for Results - A Toolkit for Alberta Libraries
- Planning for small libraries
The Libraries Act enables the establishment of public library boards to provide municipal and regional library service. The Act sets out the powers and duties of these boards, and gives them full management and control of public library service.