Due to coming changes with the discontinuation of Government Courier to libraries the below labels and documents will be updating.
With the implementation of bagless shipping, in-transit slips are now acceptable labels for TRAC libraries. See the Niche Academy tutorial: Bagless Shipping, section: Losing In-Transit Slips for alternative item labels.
To libraries on Government Courier: please continue to use bags and the labels as listed below until further notice.
TRAC Operational Guidelines: Appendix C - packing of material
- Labels - Non-TRAC Alberta Libraries
- Labels - Academic Libraries
- includes: Athabasca University, Grand Prairie Regional College Library - Fairview and Grand Prairie Campus, Grant MacEwan University Library, Keyano College Library, Lakeland College Library - Lloydminster and Vermilion Campus, Medicine Hat College - Vera Bracken Lbrary, Mount Royal University - ILL, NAIT - McNally Library - ILL, NorQuest College, Northern Lakes College - Grouard and Slave Lake Campus, Olds College, T. S. Rendall Library Prairie Bible Institute, Red Deer College, SAIT Main Campus, University of Calgary, University of Lethbridge, Augustana Campus UofA, University of Alberta Cameron Library, Rutherford Library North UofA, Buchanan Library Lethbridge College, Alberta College of Art & Design
- Canada Post Libraries
- Government Courier List - poster
- Government Courier Locations
Government of Alberta links
- Inclusion List represents those categories of material that resource sharing partners will lend, and will not lend--due to restricted access, heavy local demand, limited availability or the fragile nature of the material
- Procedures for Lost Materials and Sample Invoice for Lost Materials
- ILL Symbols & Policies